Request Service Today
Soft Wash Roof Cleaning Nassau County, NY – Make Your Roof Spotless with Our Soft Roof Wash Certified team.
Our Licensed Technicians Will Safely Clean Your Dirty Roof. Contact Us For A FREE Quote.
SPOTLESS Gutter Cleaning & Repair, Inc. are experts when it comes to roof cleaning. We are certified and licensed to provide soft wash roof cleaning services in Nassau County, NY. We clean asphalt, slate, and cedar shake roofs. We also clean siding, such as brick, vinyl, or cedar. In addition, we also clean masonry surfaces like pavers and concrete.
The soft wash roof cleaning system we utilize is a low-pressure pump spray application of cleaning solutions, about the same pressure as your lawn and garden water hose. This roof cleaning method is considered to be much safer than the high-pressure roof cleaning systems.
You would think power washing a roof would be a lot quicker and it would thoroughly clean the roof. Actually, it does the exact opposite! It’s damaging to a roof.
The low pressure of the soft wash system allows the solutions to penetrate the surface of the roofing materials and break down the algae, mold, mildew, and other organic growths that are feeding on the roof. Less pressure is more!
This not only cleans the roof, but also kills the growths that are causing the problem. Over time, roofs and siding can become stained and overgrown with mildew, bacteria, and algae. While this may not seem like a big deal at first, it can actually lead to significant damage if left unchecked. Not only can these growths cause your roof or siding to deteriorate, but they can also lead to expensive repair bills down the road. The good news is that there is a simple solution — soft wash roof cleaning.
Soft washing your roof is the most effective and least invasive form of roof and siding cleaning. It uses low-pressure water to gently remove all of the unwanted growth from your roof or siding, without damaging the underlying material. As a result, soft washing will extend the life of your roof or siding by preventing further deterioration. In addition, soft washing is safe for your landscaping and grass, making it the perfect solution for keeping your home looking its best.
Here at SPOTLESS Gutter Cleaning & Repair, we pride ourselves on using only the best roofing cleaning methods and products available. Our chemical cleaning solutions are biodegradable, eco-friendly, and recommended by roofing shingle manufacturers as the best way to clean and maintain your roof.
Our roofing cleaning services are affordably priced and can be scheduled at a time that is convenient for you. So, if you’re looking for the best roofing cleaning service in town, look no further than SPOTLESS! We’re here to help you keep your roof looking its best.
Request A FREE Estimate from A Certified Soft Washing Company Serving Nassau County, New York.
We, at Spotless Roof Washing guarantee your satisfaction. We’ve had great results for customers. Ask for references. We’re local, family owned and operated and we act with integrity and excellence at every step of the process. Please contact us at (516) 695-5687 to set up a free estimate today.
Our professional fleet services Long Island, including Nassau County and Suffolk County, Westchester, and the NYC area.
What Is Soft Washing Exactly?
Soft roof washing is an effective technique for removing dirt, grime, moss, bacteria, and organic growth such as lichen from roofs and siding. The process involves spraying a surfactant, water, and Sodium Hypochlorite mix onto the surface to be cleaned. The mix is then allowed to dwell on the surface for a period of time before being rinsed off.
This process is safe and effective, and it can extend the life of your roof by preventing damage from dirt, grime, and organic growth. Soft roof washing is an excellent way to clean your roof and prolong its life.
At SPOTLESS Gutter Cleaning & Repair, Inc., we use a biodegradable solution that is applied to the roof and brushed, if necessary. We then water spray off the solution from the roof and siding. In certain cases, we have to apply this process several times to get SPOTLESS results.
Roof Cleaning Before & After: View Our Work
Enhance Curb Appeal Instantly
One of the best ways to improve the curb appeal and the value of your house is to keep the roofing in top condition. This not only includes maintaining shingles and tiles, but also regularly cleaning the roof to remove dirt, debris, and algae build-up. While power washing can be effective at removing these materials, it can also be damaging to roofing materials.
Soft wash roof cleaning is a gentler alternative and an investment that will pay off for years to come.
Soft washing is for any homeowner or commercial building owner in Nassau County who wants to get their roof cleaned safely and efficiently. If this is you, contact us at (516) 695-5687 to set up a free quote today.
Don’t Get Your Roof Warranty Coverage Voided
Don’t let this happen to you! Trying to get your roof cleaned without following the manufacturer’s instructions is a big mistake. Here’s the reason why:
ARMA recommends using a soft wash roof cleaning the right mix of Sodium Hypochlorite, water, and surfactant surface cleaner. This is the only way to clean your roof shingles without voiding your roof warranty coverage.
When you clean your roof without following the manufacturer’s instructions or you hire a roof cleaner who tries to cut corners, you could get your warranty coverage canceled out.
Request A FREE Estimate
Extend your roof’s life now. Call for a no risk roof soft wash estimate today. We are often we are able to provide virtual estimates within hours or even on the phone. Call (516) 695-5687 today.
Why Hire SPOTLESS for Your Roof Cleaning Needs?
- We have years of experience in the field, and our work is backed by industry leading professional liability insurance ($2 million in coverage). We are licensed and hold worker’s compensation coverage insurance. We also have active licenses in Nassau County, NY, Fairfield County Connecticut, Westchester County, NY, and Bronx County, NY.
- You can rest assured that our experienced technicians will get the job done right. We’ve been in business for over 15 years and have built a reputation for excellence. Our technicians are held to the highest standards and are regularly inspected and supervised by our project managers to ensure quality control.
- A certified and experienced Nassau County roofing company like ours can help you with all of your roof cleaning needs. We understand how challenging it is to develop the personnel and the skill sets necessary to continuously deliver and exceed our customers’ expectations. We are proud of our reputation for quality, integrity, and value that we have built over these years. When you choose us for your roof cleaning needs, you can rest assured that you will be getting the best possible service.
- We are family owned and operated. My name is John Mahland and I am the owner of the business. My entire family works in the business as well as extended family. This is how we earn our living and we are striving every day to be the best. We try our very best to operate with the highest levels of integrity.
- We don’t skimp or take shortcuts. We buy the best equipment, use the best materials and hire the best available roof repair people, our greatest asset. Our goal is to service our customers with excellence. We know that roof repair can be a daunting and expensive undertaking, which is why we strive to provide quality roof cleaning services to help maintain your roof. We also understand that your roof is one of the most important structures on your property, and we take our responsibility to help keep it in excellent condition.
How Can Roof Cleaning Will Help You Save Money?
Here is why every homeowner should get the roof of their house soft washed professionally:
- As a homeowner, it’s important to keep your roof in good condition. Not only will this help to protect your home from the elements, but it can also help to avoid problems with your homeowner’s insurance. One way to ensure that your roof is in good condition is to have it soft washed professionally on a regular basis. Roof cleaning helps to remove dirt, debris, and other build-up that can damage your roof over time. In addition, it can also help to prevent the growth of mold and mildew, which can cause serious health problems. As a result, professional roof cleaning is an important part of maintaining your home and protecting your family.
- The roof is one of the most important parts of the house, and it needs to be kept clean in order to avoid health hazards from mold buildup. Mold spreads quickly and can cause a lot of damage to the roof, as well as to the people who live in the house. A professional roof cleaning company will use safe and effective methods to remove all of the mold from the roof, and they will also treat the area to prevent future mold growth. This is an important service that every homeowner should take advantage of, in order to keep their roof in good condition and their family safe from harm.
- Roof rot is a serious problem that can lead to roof leaks and ultimately cause extensive damage to your home. Roof rot occurs when there is a build-up of dirt, debris, and other materials on the roof. This build-up can trap moisture, which leads to the growth of mold and mildew. Over time, this can cause the roofing material to break down and eventually leak. This roofing problem can be prevented by getting your roof cleaned by soft washing. Roof cleaning in this way helps to remove the build-up of dirt, debris, and other materials that can trap moisture and lead to a rotting rooftop. In addition, roof cleaning helps to extend the life of your roof by preventing the build-up of dirt and debris.
- As a homeowner, you know that roof maintenance is important in order to extend the life of your roof and save money. Many people believe that they can clean their roof on their own, but roof cleaning is a delicate process that should only be performed by professionals. We can’t stress this enough. We repeat ourselves because it’s true …not only does roof cleaning remove dirt, debris, and mold, but it also kills bacteria and prevents new growth. In addition, roof cleaning helps to prevent premature aging and deterioration of your roof.
Soft washing your roof will save you money in the long-run by protecting the investment — your home. We also soft wash commercial roofs as well. So, if you have an office building, apartment building, warehouse, etc we can help get your roof spotless.
Nassau County, NY Roof Washing & Cleaning Process
Like many homeowners in Nassau County, you might be wondering, how a roof gets washed. There are a few steps involved.
Washing a roof should be an efficient process performed by certified, trained professionals that safely cleans your roofing material from debris and build-up. The process of roof cleaning is important in order to prevent roof damage and extend the lifespan of your roof. During a roof cleaning, our certified professionals will power wash your roof with special equipment designed for roof cleaning. This will remove any debris or build-up on your roof and leave it looking new.
Here’s the process:
- Call, text, or contact us online.
- Get a Free no-risk quote.
- We’ll explain the process and recommend treatment and alternatives.
- Once the quote is approved, we will schedule you for your roof washing day.
If you are interested in having your roof cleaned, please contact our office for a quote. We would be happy to answer any questions you have about our roof cleaning services.
Roof Washing Promotion
We are offering 20% off gutter cleaning when you sign up for roof cleaning. Also, ask about our combo deals and get your house & roof wash with gutter cleaning done all at once to save money!
Roof Cleaning Before & After: View Our Work
Spotless Roof Cleaning Customer Google Reviews
Below are some of our roof soft washing and cleaning reviews:
“John the owner was easy to work with and responded questions quickly. The workers were excellent work quickly without cutting corners. – Mr. Luis Ramos, New York (Google)
“Excellent people. will definitely hire them again.” – Mr. David Press, New York
They were very professional and did Everything quoted in the estimate. I am very satisfied with the service” – Mr. Thomas Egan, Bronx, New York
“Great service! Super-efficient with the time. He also made sure to clean up well and answer all the questions I had the cost is reasonable” – Mr. Mark Zezza
“The technician did an amazing job on cleaning my roof! – Mr. Rob Ray
When does Spotless provide power washing?
SPOTLESS roof and house washing DOES do pressure washing, however, mostly to clean flat masonry surfaces such as pavement driveways walkways etc. However, we have found that pressure washing on flat surfaces is made doubly as effective when those surfaces are pre-treated with soft wash mix and then washed with a 15-inch rotating disc surface cleaner. The results are often incredible!
How often should I soft wash my roof?
According to the Asphalt Shingle Manufacturers Association, it is recommended to do it every 3 to 5 years to preserve the look and functionality of your asphalt shingle roof.
What does soft washing a roof cost?
There are many factors that will contribute to the cost of soft washing your home. Some of them include:
- Size of your house, deck, or patio.
- Height of your house.
- Ability to access the house, deck or patio.
- Access to water which could impact setup and duration of project.
- Landscaping and trees around the house.
- Type of material being cleaned (vinyl siding, brick, concrete, wood).
- The amount of the dirt, mold, or mildew on the surface.
- Type of roofing material
Do you provide free estimates?
Yes, of course! Give us a call.
Do you do commercial roof cleaning?
We also do commercial roof washing, yes! Spotless has cleaned the roofs and exteriors of commercial buildings, condos, hospitals and churches, for example.
Can my insurance be impacted by having a dirty roof?
100% yes. We are frequently contacted by homeowners who report that their insurance company has mandated that the moss algae & discoloration must be removed or their policy will be voided. Insurers are aware that failure to maintain a clean and growth-free roof will ultimately result in water damage to your home.